Sunday, 27 May 2012

Today is our 21 days together :D
I know i am not a good girlfriend
but i know you will be a good boyfriend~
I feel so protective when you hold my hands
and i hope you can always do that for my rest of my life <3
I like the feeling that you treat me as a small girl
although i always say don't treat me as a small girl and i am 18 now XD
I miss the chance to date with you on 20 May
because i was at genting ><
My friend told me it is a special day for all the couples
but i was so blur keep asking him what special day is that ??
He sure laugh when he told me the meaning of the day XD
but nevermine because i kneew the meaning and i will spend with you every year of this day <3
I hope that you will not feel fustrated about me ><

Tomorrow is my dear birthday and i not sure i will meet you or not but i will try to give you surprise :D
So just wait for it :)





No comments:

Post a Comment